Real Estate Professional
Making Your Dreams Come True
A majority of my lifetime has been spent in the central Ohio area. I’ve watched it grow and change, and am proud to call it my home. I’ve had the good fortune to own four homes-two of which I watched being built from the ground up. I understand the ups and downs of buying, building and selling and I never lose sight of that when working with my clients.
My career in Real Estate began in 1981 as a property manager. In 2004 I became part owner and Program Director of Team Players Taekwondo Center in Hilliard (a school my boys attended for many years). My passion for working with people and my love for real estate eventually led me to becoming a Licensed Real Estate Agent in 2007.
I have sold millions of dollars worth of Real Estate and been recognized by my peers, associations and my company for my achievements. I attribute my success to the support of my family, friends and clients (who continue to send me referrals). I see it as a team effort…I dedicate myself to my clients. I have a strong work ethic, I think outside the box and am continually finding new and innovative ideas. I am determined to succeed, not only for myself, but for my clients! The most rewarding part of my job doesn’t come from winning awards or setting records, it comes from seeing the joy and excitement my clients have when we are able to make their dreams come true.
Affiliations and Awards
- National Association of Realtors
- Ohio Association of Realtors
- Columbus Board of Realtors
- Hicks Elite Realty Professionals
- HER Real Living-The #1 Real Estate Firm in Central Ohio
- CMS-Corporate Mobility Specialist-Relocation Team
- ASP-Accredited Staging Professional
- NAR-SFR Certification-Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource
- Certified BPO (Broker Price Opinion) Provider
- CBR Million Dollar Club
- OAR-President’s Sales Club, Award of Distinction
- CBR-Community Service Award
- CSS-Top 10 Listings-(Multiple Listings)
- BIA Award Winner
Please don’t hesitate to contact me to help you with your real estate needs. I can be reached at 614-336-7514 or Lori.Hicks@RealLiving.com.