Nothing says summer like a backyard barbeque. I love the red gingham table cloths, lemonade, corn on the cob, and some barbeque ribs… Yum! I found this recipe on The Food Network and thought I would share it with you, perhaps you will use it for your next backyard get together!
1 teaspoon instant coffee
3/4 cup plum sauce
1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
2 tablespoons minced chipotle in adobo with sauce
2 tablespoons brown sugar
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 1/2 pounds pork back ribs
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix 1/4 cup hot water with the instant coffee and stir to dissolve. Once dissolved, combine with the plum sauce, orange juice, chipotle sauce and brown sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat.
3. Bring the sauce to a boil and reduce the heat. Simmer until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Coat both sides of the ribs with the sauce, saving 2/3 cup for basting.
5. Arrange the ribs, meaty-side up, in 1 layer in a foil-lined baking sheet. Cover the pan tightly with foil and bake the ribs 1 hour.
6. Remove the foil (from the top), baste with the remaining BBQ sauce and bake the ribs 1 hour more.
Allow the cooked ribs to rest for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy the deliciousness!
To watch the video of this recipe on The Food Network, click here.
If you’re looking for a place in Central Ohio, please contact me and my team! We are professionals ready to serve you with your real estate needs. Please visit our website at http://www.Lori-Hicks.com, call me at 614.336.7514 or email anytime Lori.Hicks@HERrealtors.com.