The Central Ohio real estate market has been very busy this spring! If you are selling your home or thinking of selling your home, consider these seven tips that I found helpful at houselogic.com. For the full article that elaborates on each of these points, click here.
1. Start with a clean slate – clean and deodorize thoroughly
2. Stow away your clutter – minimize personal belongings and decor
3. Scale back on your furniture – emphasize the size of each room
4. Rethink your furniture placement – highlight the focal points and flow of the home
5. Add color to brighten your rooms – warm, neutral colors are best
6. Set the scene – add small touches that make a big difference
7. Make the entrance grand – first impressions make a difference, make sure the exterior is showing at its best
For additional advice on selling your home or for a free consultation, contact me and my team! We are Central Ohio real estate professionals ready to serve you with your real estate needs. Call me at 614.336.7514 or email anytime Lori.Hicks@RealLiving.com.