It’s hard to believe we’re into March already! This year is flying by and I am staying busy with the intense real estate market in Central Ohio.
Though the market is hot, the weather has turned cold again, so I figured I could feature a tasty buns recipe that goes well with some of the other dishes I have highlighted. This recipe I found on food.com about 5 years ago, and it is fairly easy as well as delicious!
5 cups flour, separated
2 packages dry yeast
1 cup milk
3/4 cup water
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1. Mix yeast with 2 C flour. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a separate bowl, heat milk, water, oil, salt and sugar to lukewarm in microwave.
3. Add wet mixture to flour mixture and beat until smooth.
4. Gradually mix in enough flour until a soft dough forms (2-3 Cups).
5. Mix well, then turn out onto floured surface and let rest under a bowl for about 10 minutes.
6. Shape dough into 12 slightly flat balls and place on greased baking sheet or parchment paper (easier clean up with the latter!) to rise until doubled in size.
7. Bake until lightly golden brown, about 12-15 minutes.
If you’re looking for a place in Central Ohio to put some buns in the oven, contact me and my team! We are professionals ready to serve you with your real estate needs. Call me at 614.336.7514 or email anytime Lori.Hicks@RealLiving.com.