Are you ready to sell—Now’s the time! http://ow.ly/r5Tla
The weather has really cooled in Central Ohio, but you can’t beat the beautiful views this time of the year. If you have gone apple picking and need something to do with your apples, try this out! I like making it into smaller bites because I have had guests eat the caramel off the apple and a lot ends up being wasted. This way, the apples are in much smaller bites and everything is eaten up!
2 cups white sugar
1 cup light corn syrup
1.5 cups water
8 drops red food coloring
1. Use a melon baller to create bite-sized apple balls.
2. Lightly grease cookie sheets or use waxed paper. Insert craft sticks into each piece.
3. In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine sugar, corn syrup, and water. Heat to 300 degrees, or until a tiny amount of syrup dropped into cold water forms hard, brittle threads.
4. Remove from heat and stir in food coloring.
5. Dip apples into caramel until evenly coated; let stand to set or place in refrigerator to set more quickly.
If you’re looking for a place in Central Ohio, please contact me and my team. We are professionals ready to serve you with your real estate needs. Please visit our website at www.Lori-Hicks.com, call me at 614.336.7514 or email anytime Lori.Hicks@HERrealtors.com.